Homeseer new wall dimmers and switch (on-off) include support for the latest Z-Wave Plus technology including the "central scene" command class. This allows our dimmers and switches to function as "scene controllers", to launch automation events with double-tap, triple-tap and press & hold operations. The possibilities are endless!
HS-WA100+ is a wired (non-RF) 3-way wall companion switch that provides remote control of HomeSeer load controlling wall switches (HS-WS100+, HS-WD100+). HS-WA100+ is designed to be wired directly to the HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ using a "traveler" wire.
Once installed, HS-WA100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will remotely control the attached HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ load switch with on-off-dim functions. Additionally, the HS-WA100+ will access the built-in features of HomeSeer load switches including the following:
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - prompts appropriate load switch to turn attached load on or off
- Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger two different HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - prompts appropriate load switch to dim attached load up or down and may also be used to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Requires standard 3-way electrical wiring (with traveler wire)
- Must be used with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ wall switches or dimmers
This is not a stand-alone switch and will not control a load directly!