Why do you need Ring Wired Floodlight?
Wired Floodlights will fit your space perfectly and light up your home beautifully. The installed motion detection will help in protecting your home from intruders and will give you peace of mind by preventing you from coming home to a completely dark yard.
The Benefits of the Ring Wired Floodlight
- Motion Activated: As soon as motion is detected, the light will be triggered and you will receive an alert on your phone. This will let you know when there is activity outside your home and keep you aware of all happenings. It will also help in scaring off potential intruders.
- Manage with Ring Bridge: Ring Floodlight can connect to Ring Bridge which allows you to connect and group them with other Ring products. Your Ring of Security will activate when motion is detected and you’ll be alerted and you will be able to use other Ring products to get a view of what is happening, to activate other lighting products and much more.
- Compatible with Alexa: Select Alexa devices will allow you to use voice control with your Floodlights.
- Motion Sensitivity Settings: You can customize motion sensitivity directly from the app when your Floodlight is connected to the Ring Bridge.
- Weather Resistant: Floodlight can be placed anywhere outdoors and you never have to worry about protecting them from weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Floodlight be mounted horizontally as opposed to vertically?
Yes. The lights and sensors can be adjusted for either type of installation.
Does the Floodlight need to be plugged in?
No. The Floodlights must be wired to a junction box.
Does the Floodlight have a camera?
No, the Floodlight only has motion activated lights with no camera.
Do the Wired Ring Floodlights have power requirements?
The Wired Floodlight requires power of 100-240VAC.