Why do you need Ring Spotlights?
Shine a light on your garage, shed, tree or any area that you consider a blindspot. With Ring Smart Lights turned on, you will get notifications right to your phone right when motion is detected.
Why do you need a Bridge?
The Bridge allows you to link all of your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells, Ring cameras and some Alexa-enabled devices to create different commands and combinations of settings. This helps increase the level of security in your home and creates interconnectivity.
The Benefits of the Smart Lighting Spotlight 2 Pack + Bridge
- Motion Activated - Keep your home protected without having to step foot outside. When motion is detected, you will get a notification to your phone and your entire Ring of Security will activate.
- Manage with Ring Bridge - Ring Smart Lights can connect to Ring Bridge and some Alexa-enabled devices. This allows you to control your Spotlight with just the sound of your voice. Alexa will also notify you when motion is detected so you’ll always be aware of what’s going on outside your home.
- Multiple Spotlights - Light up different areas of your home for extra protection.
- Battery Powered - One set of batteries is expected to last up to a year under normal use.
- Weather Resistant - Spotlights can be placed anywhere outdoors and you never have to worry about lights being damaged by weather conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions of the Smart Lighting Spotlight?
The Spotlight is 6.4 in. x 3.8 in.
Can the Spotlight be placed indoors?
No, the Spotlight is intended for outdoor use only.
Can I use the Spotlight without a Ring Bridge?
Without the Ring Bridge, your Spotlight will only be a motion-sensing light without smart features.
Does Ring Spotlight work during the day?
Yes, you can adjust your settings in the Ring App to have motion trigger your lighting.